Friday, June 9, 2017

Bruce Lee from Enter the Dragon


About a year and a half ago, I knew that to start making some money, I would need to step up my artwork to make my drawings something that myself and other people would actually want buy and put on their walls.  I got on the computer and just looked at all kinds of art, especially graffiti and street art, trying to figure out what I would want to put on my wall.  I found a stencil-like face shot of Bruce Lee, and drew that.  That drawing took my artwork into a whole new realm. 

A few months ago, I drew this one, the classic photo from the movie Enter the Dragon.  This was the poster of Bruce Lee I first saw as a kid, and how I pictured him, years before I actually saw his movies.  Old school BMX freestyler, zine publisher, and current entertainment industry rigger Brian Reed grabbed this one.  18" X 24," Sharpies on paper.  #shadowsandsharpies

No comments:

Post a Comment